Is your son, daughter, student or patient hooked on e-cigarettes, vape pens or Juuls? This short video explains a critical insight that parents, or other adults responsible for a vaping child or teenager, need to understand in order to help these young people successfully quit vaping.
- How to quit smoking
- Smokers DON’T have to quit multiple times before they will succeed
- How to help your patients quit smoking
- Resources regarding the use of electronic cigarettes as a quitting aid
- Nicotine addiction
- Nicotine is nicotine is nicotine
- Thank goodness it’s only cigarette smoking
- Gallup Poll: Most quitters credit cold turkey
- Whatever you do don’t quit smoking cold turkey!
- Can taking a break from smoking help you “get rid of” nicotine tolerance?
- Power of nicotine addiction
- I am afraid I might get addicted to my nicotine replacement therapy
- Are doctors taught about nicotine recovery?
- Talk to your doctor about quitting smoking
- Are people doomed to fail if they don’t get professional help to quit smoking?